Looking for a cloud security analyst to be an integral part of our product development and management team. The cloud security analyst will be responsible for researching the security posture in diverse SaaS platforms, creating cybersecurity controls within the Adaptive Shield platform using a proprietary domain-specific language and assisting our customers with elevating their security posture and controlling their SaaS estate.
Adaptive Shield is a fast growing cybersecurity startup and already an industry leader in the emerging SaaS Security Posture Management market.
What is Life at Adaptive Shield? Our culture is defined by great people with deep knowledge, integrity and respect for one another. Offices are located in Tel Aviv with remote working options.
- Research cybersecurity posture in relevant SaaS platforms and conduct risk-based assessments
- Create customer-facing integrations to various cloud apps, including actionable and detailed risk explanations and remediation recommendations
- Work with R&D to develop data collection using available APIs
- Proactively track relevant industry trends and emerging threat landscape
- Ability to work independently and quickly learn new knowledge domains
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Must be able to write documents, articulate and present complex security concepts and solutions to different types of audiences
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with data exploration tools and data analysis tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau, Google data studio and similar)
- Background in cybersecurity as a security engineer analyst - Advantage
- Familiarity with Cloud Security principles, best practices, and compliance controls - Advantage
- Familiarity with identity management and access control - Advantage