Be a founding member of our growing customer success team, where we believe that customer experience is one of the pillars of the growth of our company. You will have the opportunity to help build the support processes and address our customers’ technical challenges with items such as: setting up SaaS integrations, APIs for reporting, and technical configurations in our dashboards of SSO, ticketing systems, security checks and more.
How do you know if this role is right for you?
- You are knowledgeable about SaaS settings, MFA, API and OAuth integrations
- You understand that customer experience is essential to the success of a company and how to deliver it
- You have a desire and knowledge to technically troubleshoot and help customers
- You have a strong understanding of SSPM and why it is essential for organizations - advantage
More about us:
Adaptive Shield is a fast growing cybersecurity startup and already an industry leader in the emerging SaaS Security Posture Management market. Our culture is defined by great people with deep knowledge, integrity and respect for one another. Head office is located in Tel Aviv.
- Address and manage customer tickets and inquiries through Zendesk
- Work closely with our product and R&D teams in identifying gaps, bugs and product improvements
- Write articles and create content around support, user cases, and best practices
- Help build the support processes
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer facing role in cloud, identity, or a cyber security company
- High technical acumen - no need to be a developer but must know how to troubleshoot and navigate technical landscapes
- Very high level of English, both verbal and written
- Experience supporting ticketing systems such as Zendesk
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to put the customer first
- Great relationships skills for both customers and internal teams
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Startup skills and mentality - processes are raw and we get our hands dirty wearing many hats