Adaptive Shield is a fast-growing cybersecurity startup and leader in SaaS Security. Our culture is defined by great people with deep knowledge and integrity. We are looking for a talented, ambitious and experienced SaaS Security Researcher to join our Product Team.
You will be responsible for shaping and defining SaaS Security, lead the research projects and be a subject matter expert in every SaaS platform. As part of your role, you will expose and evaluate vulnerabilities in SaaS platforms and implement a holistic coverage approach for an organization's SaaS stack while reassuring customers and prospects that their security pain points are understood and effectively addressed.
The designated candidate should have vast experience in SaaS security, strong technical cybersecurity background, and outstanding communication and execution skills.
- Perform advanced security research in SaaS applications to identify security risks, and build product capabilities to proactively address them
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including R&D, Customer Success, and Product Management, to integrate security practices into the product.
- Stay abreast of the latest SaaS security threats, research, and technologies, integrating this knowledge into our security strategy.
- Strong knowledge of cloud security best practices and past professional experience implementing.
- Prepare and present detailed reports on findings and recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in SaaS Security research, auditing, or a similar role in SaaS environments.
- Strong knowledge in Cloud Security architectures, protocols, and standards.
- Experience with security frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST, SOC 2) and understanding regulatory compliance requirements.
- Proficient in security technologies and tools for threat hunting, monitoring, and endpoint protection.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think strategically about security risks and preventive approaches.
- Strong communication skills for effective interfacing with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field- an advantage
- Experience with automated security testing tools and familiarity with programming/scripting languages is an advantage