Looking for a talented, personable go-getter SDR, focusing primarily on the US Market (US flex hours). You will be responsible for researching companies, qualifying and booking intro meetings with inbound and outbound leads before handing over to a sales account manager.
Adaptive Shield is a fast growing cybersecurity startup and already an industry leader in the emerging SaaS Security Posture Management market. This position is remote but candidate must be based in the USA.
What is Life at Adaptive Shield? Our culture is defined by great people with deep knowledge, integrity and respect for one another.
- Connect with inbound suspects/prospects via phone, email & LinkedIn
- Conduct discovery calls and ensure they meet the qualification criteria
- Schedule Intro Meetings and procure quality opportunities on a weekly basis
- Develop outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up
- Qualify potential partners
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Have the ability to develop a thorough understanding of the value proposition and market
- Methodical and organized
- Preferable hands-on sales development experience in Tech, both inbound and outbound
- Native English speaker, Mother tongue