Adaptive Shield is a fast growing cybersecurity startup and already an industry leader in the emerging SaaS Security Posture Management market. Offices are located in Tel Aviv with remote working options.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Product Designer to lead the vision, strategy, and execution of the user experience across the product.
You will be required to orchestrate the UX/UI process, while maintaining a close and frequent contact with our product managers and developers.
What will you do
- Lead the design of new features and take concepts from early prototypes to final implementation.
- Work in collaboration with product managers and developers to craft new product solutions.
- Research and evaluate the customer’s behaviour and feedback, and translate product strategy into a correct user flow.
- 2+ years of experience in UX & UI design roles as part of a SaaS Product company.
- Experience with Figma prototypes and collaborating closely with Product and R&D teams in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong design point-of-view and a high level of comfort with opposing opinions.
- Ability to set priorities for tasks and meet deadlines. Excellent organisational skills.