Looking for a talented, personable professional that can develop customer relationships to promote retention and loyalty. Focusing primarily on the US Market (US flex hours), you will manage the post-sales process, ensure a smooth implementation and onboarding for the customer and nurture a close relationship with the customer throughout the lifecycle. Adaptive Shield is a fast growing cybersecurity startup and already an industry leader in the emerging SaaS Security Posture Management market.
Adaptive Shield is a fast growing cybersecurity startup and already an industry leader in the emerging SaaS Security Posture Management market.
What is Life at Adaptive Shield? Our culture is defined by great people with deep knowledge, integrity and respect for one another. Offices are located in Tel Aviv with remote working options.
- Build relationships with customers and function as the main point of contact for any requirement
- Onboard new customers — implement best practices and educate customers on how to best use our solution, based on their goals and the projects they aim to complete
- Follow up on renewals — keep track of license expiration dates and follow up on renewals
- Encourage upsells and cross-sell in order to increase the customer's lifetime value
- Act as the voice of the customer and advocate their needs internally through clear methodologies such as: user groups, surveys, reviews, referrals, etc. and analyze customer feedback
- Native English speaker with superb written and verbal skills
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success in the Cybersecurity domain
- Strong customer-facing and presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and learn new technologies and businesses
- High prioritization skills and process orientation - accountability and personal organization are essential
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- BA or BS degree