- Login to your Adaptive Shield platform
- Go to Integrations on the left side menu
- Click on "+Add New Integration"
- Select Slack
- Fill Integration nickname/alias
- Fill in an Owner username/password or use an idP
- Approve Slack's OAuth application
- Security Checks - Adaptive Shield has predefined security checks that constantly monitor Slack's settings to verify and alert when needed if a security control or configuration are drifted.
Adaptive's platform has a detailed remediation plan for each of the security checks to guide the SecOps or platform owner on how to resolve a potential exposure.
- User Inventory - Supervise the organization's workforce and review the security posture of every user, its privileged permissions, and roles.
- Activity Monitor - A canonized digest of the event and activity log for both users and administrators.
- Log in to your app directory [https://app.slack.com/apps-manage]
- Select Adaptive Shield from Apps
- Navigate to Configuration tab
- Click Remove App
For any question, troubleshoot, or technical support, our Support team is available with SLA of 24hrs - email@example.com