- Login to your Adaptive Shield platform
- Go to Integrations on the left side menu
- Click on "+Add New Integration"
- Select Zoom
- Fill Integration nickname/alias
- Approve Zoom's OAuth application with read-only scopes
- Approve Zoom's OAuth application for remediation
- Security Checks - Adaptive Shield has predefined security checks that constantly monitor Zoom's settings to verify and alert when needed if a security control or configuration are drifted.
Adaptive's platform has a detailed remediation plan for each of the security checks to guide the SecOps or platform owner on how to resolve a potential exposure.
- User Inventory - Supervise the organization's workforce and review the security posture of every user, its privileged permissions, and roles.
- Activity Monitor - A canonized digest of the event and activity log for both users and administrators.
- Log in to Zoom Marketplace
- Click on Manage on the top right corner
- Select Adaptive Shield from Installed Apps
- Click Uninstall
For any question, troubleshoot, or technical support, our Support team is available with SLA of 24hrs - email@example.com